Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BootCamp Day 1

Success! I was up at 4:45am no problem. My trainer is so nice (and really attractive - can you say motivation? Muahah...) but holy crap it was brutal hard!

It's now been over 12 hours since then, and I won't lie - it feels like a different day. But I'm not tired! Therefore, I feel today was great over all!

The challenge also began for me today and I made the best salad ever! See photo:



I had NO refined sugar, NO dairy and I did over an hour of fitness ! *pats self on back*

I think that the hardest part of the challenge for me will be the daily salad. I don't have too much time between school & work so I'm going to follow in the foot steps of Mr.StvG, and post a photo to stay accountable. Someone please get on my case if you don't see a picture [Abbey?] :).

Also, I'm now 21! I don't feel any different - not surprising. Tons of birthday messages and texts made for a smiley day. A day that commenced at 8:45pm. How unexpected?

Who wants to go bike riding?!

2 comments:

McKenzie Woodman said...

I WANNA GO BIKE RIDING!

Jasper said...

I WANNA BIKE RIDE! GET OVER HERE!

i miss you