Thursday, May 13, 2010

Try This & See What Happens

(sorry for excessive blogging but I couldn't resist this)

I can't help but be totally enthused by the new blog I found and posted about earlier this week. Here's something I did that warmed my heart;

Go to a date that means something to you, and see what the message for that day is.
Was it applicable?

I went to my Dad's birthday, and this is what I found:




I feel like this is such a sign, because I used to have a journal I started to write my journey since losing him & life growing up - it was titled "Your 1 Worth".

Try & let me know - Did this have any effect for you?

1 comments:

McKenzie Woodman said...

I tried for September 6th, the day Kate and I started dating. It said "Enjoy it while it lasts."

I seem to take things the wrong way.

So I chose September 18th, try it again for the due date of Tiffanys baby.

"Look on the bright side"

Just what I needed to hear.

What a good idea Rachel!