Monday, May 10, 2010

First Post-It

I discovered a blog today that's really great- check it out here!

I'm using this specific post-it from the site for inspiration with my Boot Camp, and I may re-post it when I need to remind myself. I hope some of you do the same, because a little pick-me-up comes in handy sometimes!



I realize Boot Camp isn't impossible, but 5:15am is a time I haven't been friends with since I worked at Red Arrow. And even then I could barely sleep from paranoia I'd miss my alarm. Actually more like 4:45 will become my friend, I have to BE THERE at 5:15. It's going to be a challenge for me, 3 days a week for 2 months. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

McKenzie Woodman said...

Such an awesome blog link! Thank you baby angel! I mean, I was super stoked because I started following a new blog a couple days ago...but it was just pictures of cat ramps/stairs.

THIS IS COOL.


ps love you baby!