Monday, May 3, 2010

May - Begin Sculpture

So, Boot Camp starts in a few days (May 10th) and what better way to amp my results by adding a separate challenge to help me keep up workouts that will be on my own, and also focus on nutrition!

I'm not "officially" registering into the challenge but the list of guidelines that I have to follow are;

  • 45 minutes of workout everyday - 2-4 of which must be resistance/strength training
  • Eating a large salad everyday
  • No dairy
  • No refined sugars
  • 50% less alcohol consumption (hoping to make this more like 95% less..)
I agree with Stv when it comes to realizing WHERE refined sugars are found but I do have a Nutrition Nazi in my class, so I can always ask her for help.

Contrary to that struggle, I have my pole in my favor. If I don't feel like doing anything else, working up a sweat on my pole is my favorite time waster, and 45 minutes will fly by!

Also, seems like it's time to finally dust off the weights I got for Christmas!

Whenever I see them I think of you, because they're called "Alex" & you always say I look like an Alex.

I've been asking Julv to photograph my "before" photo's for a while now, just for personal use, but now I have something to motivate me further.

Over all, I'm really excited to try this out. I haven't had to push my body in a long time, and I can't wait to see what happens.

My Kinesiology, Advanced Anatomy & Exercise Physiology midterms are tomorrow and the day after. I'm actually feeling REALLY good about these exams. Not dreading them at all. Can you believe I'll be done in 3 months? Fuck. Yes.

Pole Level 4 - Class 3 is tomorrow. Last week I finally came across a move I can't quite do. Personally, I have no desire to do this as part of my recreational practice, but it's so frustrating knowing that I can't put this under my belt. If you would like to see the move, search "wrist seat" or "wrist sit" on YouTube and I'm sure you'll find something close enough.

Once I master this move, I'll post my winning photo!

I can't wait to see you, I'm counting the hours !

It's my birthday weekend coming up - If you're interested, come to the Zoo on Saturday! Not exactly sure what time, but it should be a good time. I don't know details but I think with Jodie & Megan being in town we'll probably go out Friday/Saturday.

I think that's it for today, except one final note;

I'm going to Gaga!

0 comments: