Monday, May 10, 2010

I Bid You Adieu, Twenty

My birthday is tomorrow! For anyone who knows me, even in the slightest - you KNOW this is essentially my favorite day ever! It makes it even better that I have pole tomorrow, so I will be spending it doing my favorite thing. I have school, which sucks. It's on a Tuesday, which also sucks. I have boot camp at 5:15am the following day which SUCKS...

I'm kidding. It really isn't so bad. I'm not drinking regardless, and Boot Camp = WIN not SUCK.
Also, I've already had the

BEST BIRTHDAY ON THE PLANET EARTH - FRIDAY NIGHT!

That is an understatement. I was heading into the weekend thinking I'd have a really low-key birthday dinner and just go dancing on Saturday - I didn't even want to make an event because I know everyone is busy, I AM busy, and over all I didn't want to be let down.

Driving up to Curtis' place I had NO idea where I was, and WHO the fuck lived in the house I was about to enter, let alone what was happening inside.

The door opens and almost EVERYONE on the planet that I love and miss was in the living room. Yelling SURPRISE - which, potentially stopped my heart for a moment, as you can witness me gripping at my chest moments after walking in the door.

Honey Brown Keg = Check off my bucket list

I had the best time. The BEST night ever. I can't say it enough. Thank you thank you thank you for everyone who came and made me feel so loved. I will never forget that night.

I would now like to post some of the photos that I feel sum up the night.


Best Birthday Visitors


Some of My Favorite People


Forced Into Doing My 1st Ever Keg Stand


The Result of Said Keg Stand..


And the Reason This All Happened!
I Love You!


1 comments:

♥AbbeyMaybe said...

I love this post.
And I love you.
I'm happy you had a blast.